Sunday, February 12, 2006

What a Big Boy!

A miracle has occured.


My son A went to church nursery today all by himself for the very first time.

He did not cry. He did not cling to our legs and beg us to stay with him. I did not have to pretend to ignore his screaming sobs halfway down the hall as I attempted to teach music to the older kids.

It was absolutely delightful, and about time. He started going to nursery when he was 18 months and he is now 2 years and 2 months. Yes my friends, it is about friggin' time.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Whoo hoo! WTG A! And that is the best picture! He's so cute!

Rachelle said...

Yay!!!!! He is so freaking adorable.

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Oh, happy day!

Patti said...

Hooray for you!

ShelahBooksIt said...

yayayayayayayay!!!! Only two months until my munchkin can go and I tell ya, I am counting down the seconds!