Sunday, February 12, 2006

Truth Be Told

Well, pat yourself on the back because some of you got it right. Good job guys!

I DID grow up in Utah but I have only been downhill skiing one time. It was a horrible, awful experience and I have no desire to ever to it again. Strapping my legs to sticks and then speeding down a hill at 90 mph isn't my idea of a good time. Especially when it is done less than a week after being in a whiplash-inducing car accident. Stupid, stupid me. But really, am I THAT unathletic that NO one could believe that this one was true? Come on now.

Shelah is right, my husband was NOT my first kiss. Or second. Or even fifteenth! I guess you could say I was somewhat of a Lip Whore in high school and college. Twas fun times, let me tell you.

I do not love motorcycles. They are fun to ride but they scare me. I have had too many friends get hurt while riding them so I have never even entertained the thought of getting my license. Sorry, Lee. I know I disappoint you greatly.

Camping is NOT one of my favorite things. At all. Sleeping on the ground? Not fun. Going days without showering? Ew. My hair gets so greasy and disgusting that I can actually stand it up straight and it stays. Roughing it for Greg and I would be going to his uncle's cabin where the only internet access is dial-up. Pioneer living, I'm telling you.

So the correct answer would be #2. Country music. I am a fan and have been since birth. I know it is not most hip thing in the world but hey, what can you do. In high school I tried not to like it, I really did. But being the small-town, grew-up-on-a-farm type of girl that I am I just couldn't do it. Greg is pretty much appalled by the whole thing but he has come to accept it just like he accepts the rest of my shortcomings. How gallant of him, don' t you think?

Congrats to the winners. Your prize will be mailed to you in 6-8 weeks if you send me a check for $17.50.

4 comments:

Lee said...

WOW! I like it. I even saw Shania Twain in concert. I grew up on a farm and I am an FFA alumni even. That cracks me up. I thought you would be a biker chick!! lol Well that is very cool. Now I can tell you all the cool songs I like.

Rachelle said...

Woohoo! I was right on. I love country music too. You and I can be weird together.

Amber said...

Wait!Liking country isn't hip? Tears! i Thought I was hip but I guess not. Okay- I'm not fooling anyone- I've not been hip in years- but I like to pretend...

sweet mama entropy said...

I can sympathize with your skiing experience. I too only went one time. Only I ended up in the emergency room. Not fun. My snow-loving friends tell me I should give it another shot. I don't think so. But on the plus side, now my knee can predict the weather.