Sunday, February 05, 2006

Simple Pleasures: My Stat Counter

Who knew that my stat counter would be more exciting to me than my actual blog! I LOVE checking it to see who has come to visit and from where. I love looking at the pie charts and bar graphs. It makes me feel so darn intelligent! Greg thinks it is hilarious that I love it so much. And it kind of is. What can I say, I'm easy to please.

So that's my simple pleasure for this week. Checking my stat counter to see how much I am loved. (or hated...or maybe it's like a train wreck. You know it is going to be awful but you just can't look away) Either way, thanks everyone! Now if you would only start leaving me comments....

9 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love my stat counter too! And I love your blog.

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

I love mine too, but I hate yours. Does it show me under "stalkers" because I click on it all day waiting for you to update. SO it might show my URL like 97 times.

emlouisa said...

rofl--I am the same way with yours. Rachelle's too.

Misty said...

I love mine too! It makes me happy. Yay for stat counter addicts!

Lee said...

Wow, how did you get one of those fancy things?

lackrik said...

stat counter? You are so cool! :)

Anonymous said...

8 comments is NOT shabby at all! if i get more than 3 i consider myself lucky. it's a blog eat blog world out there.

Amber said...

This is me leaving a comment so I won't be considered a stalker.

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd say Hi!