Friday, February 10, 2006

Lying Through My Teeth

So I've been tagged by Daring Young Mom. She is so talented that she got me even while on her Flying Trapeze. How amazing is that? I know. I was impressed too.

I've been instructed to do the following:

Write five things about yourself with only ONE of them being true. The other four are fiction, and everyone else gets to guess which one is not fiction.

1. I grew up in Utah and LOVE skiing. We used to go all of the time but since having kids we've only been once.

2. I love country music. Don't you judge me, Earl.

3. My husband was my first and only kiss. No one else has touched these lips, baby.

4. I love motorcycles and got my license when I was 20 years old.

5. Camping is one of my most favorite things. Something about the fresh air and trees makes sleeping on the ground all worth it.


So take your guesses. Which one is true???

And the following people are now tagged:

Moonface My Mamans Blog Ring Neighbor. *waving over the fence* Hi!!!!
Linsey
Katy
The Full Percentage of Lee
Constant Gardener With her Wee Tater Tots

7 comments:

Lee said...

I am going to say Motorcycle license, so number 4.

Lee

Rachelle said...

I'm going with #2.

sweet mama entropy said...

I'll go for #3 (provided you've kissed your husband since that first time and it wasn't just a one time shot) because that's true for me, so I can believe it. Solidarity, single-man-for-these-lips sisters!

By the way, I was also tagged by Daring, so if you want to check out my pack of lies feel free to stop on over.

ShelahBooksIt said...

I'm gonna go with the country music. You don't strike me as a camper or a skiier and I know the VL thing isn't true, lol.

MusicalMom said...

Country music? Somehow I don't buy the skiing, motorcycles, or the kiss. I debated on the camping, but I'll stick with country music...

Alicia said...

I'm pretty sure it's #2.

owlhaven said...

3....
and Emily, would you email me? Got a ?? for ya.

owlhaven at aol dotcom

Mary