Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hooray for Cousins!

I apologize for being MIA lately. My brother Jeff brought The Fam up for a visit this weekend so I spent the latter part of the week trying to make my house look a bit more respectable. Towels were washed, toilets were cleaned and floors were mopped so it looked pretty good by the time we got finished with it.

Jeff and Meggan (his wife) brought up their little boy J who turned 1 in December. J is so much fun! Not only are his cheeks squeezably cute but he has this gravely deep voice that he uses to growl like a Tiger. I love love love him and couldn't stop snapping pictures of his cuteness. His cuteness + my kids' cuteness = a whole lot of cuteness.

Here are J and A chillin' at the pool last summer. They didn't have nearly as much fun as they did this time since they spent the whole time pretty much ignoring each other.




Since they are finally acknowledging each other's existence, things have gotten a little bit crazy. They get all giddy when they see each other. A mauls J with hugs and kisses.

They chase each other down the hall, through the living room, through the kitchen, through the family room and back down the hall. They repeat this until they are too pooped to walk, let alone run. Their parents are tired just watching them.

J gives A fantastic backrubs. When J cries and runs to his mommy, A pretends that HE is crying and runs to HIS mommy.



M had a hard time keeping up with the two of them, but J made sure to give him some extra special attention every now and then.

















Because of work, Uncle "Feff" hasn't been to our house since A was 4 months old! This was the first time that A got spend a large chunk of time with him and he LOVED him. They had a great time playing together!

A great time was had by all! We are in for it in a couple of years when M can join in on the excitement. Add their other cousin AK and J's soon-to-be baby brother (haha, I said brother) and we'll have trouble on our hands!



Hooray for Cousins!
(notice that they are holding hands, CUTE!)

8 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love the prison striped in the backrub picture. It looks like J is hauling A off to the slammer. What cuties!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

CUTE!!! ANd fun!!! I love that my kids have thier cousins close by to be buddies with!
CUTE Pics!!!

GiBee said...

Awe... so much cuteness!!! I can't STAND it!!!!

Lei said...

Cousin relationships are priceless. Very cute pics, Em!

smart mama said...

too fun- makes me sad our cousins are far

Andrea said...

totally gorgeous!! Ethan likes to pretend his little cousin is the devil and runs away from her! lol maybe she has girl germs

Anonymous said...

Oh Oh I miss my nephews!! They have gotten so much bigger in only a few months. Bring them to me now!

xo
Samantha

Anonymous said...

Don't I have cute grandkids? I wish they all lived close--all 4 of them (and their parents, of course). Emily's mom