Thursday, May 18, 2006

This Goes Out To All Ya'll.

So my dear friend Alicia posted the cutest little ditty about Yours Truly. I laughed, I cried. So go read it after you have read (and commented, of course) mine! Alicia challenged all of us to write a little Ode to our friends.


Here is mine:

Ode to MOFS

There are people I know
Okay not really but sort of
That I met on the ‘Net
It’s weird, but just kind of.

We talk about babies
And the colors they poop
We talk about anything
In our little group.

From weather to
Britney
And her
latest car seat concern
There is no topic off-limits
There’s so much that we learn.

I like these great women
They have all become friends
But I still am not sure
If they are dirty old men.



Join in on the fun and create your little poem!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute and funny! Thanks.

Katy said...

Very cute... and oddly all-encompassing!!!:)

Heather said...

LOL. Perfect!

Alicia said...

LOL! ditto Katy!

Andrea said...

I'm a dirty old man ;)

sheri said...

rofl! cute. and funny. kinda like you.

Missy said...

ROFL. Well, you never can tell with MOFs! Loved it.

Darci said...

That is awesome. Good job.
Darci

Nettie said...

What a funny poem!

Valarie said...

great poem. (and holy crap I miss that)

Amber said...

Ditto Val on both counts. (Although she is a dirty old man- I have proof).

QueenMeadow said...

How cute!! though I can't write poetry so you'll have pretend that I did ;)

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Sheri, are you cheating on me with Emily?

Kristen said...

LOL! That was sooo hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.

Rachelle said...

LOL! Now that was funny. And how did you find out my secret?

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

LOL! I am no man, but I am diiirty!

Jane said...

That was so funny!

My ds is always asking me how do I know you are not all 55 bald and fat??