Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tag...I'm It!

So apparently I've been tagged. I do not really know what this means only that I am supposed to write about some specific things. I am not sure what happens if I don't but knowing these ladies it is bound to be very, very bad. Like Slashing My Tires Bad. They are that mean. So here goes it:


Seven things to do before I die:

--Convince Greg that going to Hawaii would not kill him
--Actually GO to Hawaii with him
--Learn how to sew so that I don't have to throw away clothes that lose their buttons. My mom would be so disappointed in me.
--Take a photography class
--Run a 5k. It might not seem like a long way for most people, but if I tried it in the state I am in right now I would definitely die.
--See the sites on the east coast. You know, the historical ones. Like the Liberty Bell and the White House.
--Raise my boys to be respectable, decent human beings.


Seven things I cannot do:

--Stop myself from eating two brownies if given the option. I know I should stop at one but...impossible.
--Think that socks and sandals are okay. It's just not right. Sorry, Greg.
--Wean myself from "checking my email" 85 times a day. ("Checking My Email" means that I am going to go check all the forums I post on. This could take hours, really.
--Like mushrooms, mustard or any kind of seafood. Really people, I've tried. They are all just nasty.
--Like Aaron Neville. 'Nuff said.
--Not rub my feet together when I am trying to fall asleep.
--Have a baby vaginally. (Stupid friggin' cervix...grrr)
--Watch George W. Bush give a speech without rolling my eyes.


Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse(not necessarily in this order!):

--His hair. It was the first thing I noticed about him
--His fine sense of humor
--His Intelligence. He can figure anything out and he is just smart, smart smart.
--The Beautiful Blue Eyes
--The way he listens. No one has the patience to listen to me like he does.
--The fact that I am in here blogging and he is in the other room picking up toys
--He is a spectacular dad. The kids love him so much and so do I.


Seven Things I Say Most Often:

--A, NO!
--I said NO!!
--One more time and you are sitting on the Naughty Spot
--Okay, Naughty Spot Time
--I Love you!
--Friggin'
--I'm going to "Check My Email"


Seven books I love:

--Angela's Ashes
--The Harmony Series
--Cane River
--The Little House on the Prairie Series
--The Book of Mormon
--The Kite Runner
--Children of the Promise Series


Seven movies I could watch over and over again:

--While You Were Sleeping
--My Best Friend's Wedding
--Sound of Music
--Gone With the Wind
--Footloose
--The Parent Trap
--You've Got Mail


People I want to join in:

--Alicia
--Julie


Yeah, I cheated on that last one. He he.

So now you know a little bit more about me. Hang on to your hats cause there is much more to come!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I got tagged by Taffi...see, you're following me again. We should watch movies together. The Parent Trap and The Sound of Music should have definitely been on my list.

Rachelle said...

I am so laughing at your checking email and the things you say most often. You give me so much to look forward to!

ShelahBooksIt said...

I am going to love this blog!!!!

Anonymous said...

You forgot Love Story on your movies list. I think of you everytime I see it. See some things you just can't forget.